The Graphic Designer is primarily responsible for managing multiple design projects as assigned, specifically for print media, to ensure first-class, quality image of World Changers Church International.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for design of all print graphics projects
• Submits creative concepts
• Sketches and draws thumbnails as foundation for graphics projects when necessary
• Regularly makes suggestions for improvement of advertising and promotions
• Provides design consultation with Graphics Project Coordinator to project originators helping them to achieve their objectives
• Researches and prepares artwork best suited to achieve objectives
• Requests photo shoots when necessary for graphics projects
• Submits error-free projects
• Properly maintains all equipment and supplies relating to performing job
• Completes all projects on time
• Manages multiple projects and completes them all in accordance with instructions and deadlines
• Regularly communicates with Graphics Project Coordinator on project status and expected completion date
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Creates mock-ups of projects when necessary
• Perform any unassigned duties that are assigned to you that are in relation to a Graphic Designer.
• A Bachelors degree or higher in graphic design or media arts.
• 3 years professional experience with computer graphics, photography, and design work.
• Proficiency in the following software programs: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro, Sketch-up and Microsoft Office products, and photographic equipment.
• Knowledge of photo retouch and photography a plus.
• Design experience with packaging, POP display, print collateral and advertising.
• Structural package design.
• Highly accountable; takes ownership and is driven with a sense of urgency.
• Possess expert knowledge of techniques, methods, and procedures of graphic design, 4-color process, pre-press, digital, offset print production, web site graphics.
• Resolve project technical issues, proof materials to ensure quality, and meet deadlines.
• Work effectively with individuals and teams, utilize excellent communication and organization skills, and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
• Must possess high attention to detail.
• Strong, accurate, creative problem-solving skills.
• High level of excitement for design and upbeat, positive attitude a must.
• Apply great judgment while making things happen quickly and at a moment’s notice.
• 3D modeling skills a plus.