The Cashier completes duties including processing sales transactions, handling and verifying cash along with other forms of tender. Processes necessary paperwork related to managing the cash register(s) and performs general food service work involving the preparation and service of food and maintenance of the facility.
* Enters transactions into register system accurately, timely, and efficiently.
* Accepts approved form of payment, including credit cards, and mealtickets.
* Makes correct cash change for customer and provides receipts for all transactions. Following all cash handling procedures (Explained by accounting department) and completes appropriate logs and forms.
a. Understanding current POS system.
b. Knowledge of Menu updating changing prices and items.
c. Product Inventory on hand for sale.
* Greets customers, interacts in professional matter. Resolves customer complaints in a friendly and service oriented manner.
* May be required to stock and maintain service stations as well as perform other basic Food service duties.
* Assures compliance with all sanitation, Serv Safe and safety requirements.
* Represents “The Restaurant” at World Changers Church International
High school diploma or GED
A minimum of one to three months job-related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
License,Registration and/or Certification
Must meet state and local health requirements for food handlers.
Reading Comprehension & Mathematical skills
Problem solving and reasoning skills
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
Regular exposure to stressors.
The workload required to perform this job requires ability to adapt to change.
Work regularly requires or varies between day, evening, night, holiday, or weekend assignments. Schedule varies according to business demands and needs.
Significant portions (more than 50%) of daily assignments involve occupational risk, such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, injuries from falls, or back injury sustained with assisting in moving, lifting, or positioning equipment or materials.
Responsible for adhering to all safety policies and procedures of W.C.C.I.
Position does not require travel to other W.C.C.I. properties or client locations. Work is completed on the property.