The Children’s Ministry Coordinator is primarily responsible for the overall coordination of activities for the 6 weeks – 3 year olds children and the special needs class. This area is divided up by age groups and potty trained or not potty trained. He/she will be responsible for the day to day operation of the Children’s Ministry office. The Children’s Ministry Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Children’s Ministry Director to help ensure that projects, policies and reports are completed in a timely manner.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONISIBILITIES:
• To assist in fulfilling the vision and requirements of Dr. Creflo A. Dollar and Pastor Taffi L. Dollar for World Changers Church International.
• Manage the schedules of the Nursery Kinder Church volunteer staff.
• Plan lessons, curriculum, prepares object lessons and activities.
• Assist with the Child Evangelism Fellowship “Good News Club”
• Responds to general inquiries and corresponds with first time visitors.
• Coordinates special events, volunteer staff workshops and all other activity programs.
• Coordinates and oversees for Children’s Ministry services.
• Recruit and train volunteers.
• Set up classrooms (Includes removing unnecessary furniture and other items from rooms).
• Prepare all check in materials for service.
• Assists with potty training children.
• Conducts pre and post service inspections.
• Responds to written and/or verbal communication as directed by the Children’s Director.
• Review Coordinators report and submit one general weekly reports
• Prepare Payroll reports in Children’s Ministry Director absence.
• Assist in coordinating special events, staff workshops and other projects.
• Prepare monthly budget for Children’s Ministry.
• Prepare children ministry deposits, purchase and check requisitions, credit card receipts, and all other accounting documents.
• Attend meeting for Children’s Ministry Director if absent.
• Oversee office in the absence of the Children’s Ministry Director
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED; a degree or Certification in early childhood education a plus
• Must have two (2) to four (4) years experience in Early Childhood Education.
• Must know how to communicate Bible truths on a child’s level.
• Must be knowledgeable of Bible.
• Previous experience with preschool children.
• Multiple task oriented
• Ability to prepare reports
• Ability to plan and organize
• Strong communication skills
• Must have strong planning and scheduling skills.
• A gracious, Christ-like demeanor in demanding situations